How You Can Help
There are many ways for companies, local businesses and foundations to get involved in our lifesaving work.
- Volunteer – We love volunteers. Come and spend the day or a few hours at one of our centres and experience first-hand the difference you are making.
- Make a Charitable Gift — Give a grant or cash contribution.
- Join an Event — Participate in or become a sponsor of one of our key fundraising events around Canada.
- 'Start a Cause'( Related Marketing Program) — Increase revenues, create brand loyalty and raise funds by investing in a cause-related marketing program.
- Workplace Giving — Encourage employee giving through payroll deductions. Show your employees you support their charitable efforts and double or triple their contributions with a company match.
A Special Thank You
Our Lady of the Prairies Foundation
Teen Challenge Saskatchewan Men’s Centre would like to thank Our Lady of the Prairies Foundation for their generous donation.
Our Lady of the Prairies works in the community with charitable organizations to support spiritual, social, healing, education and environmental programs. They are dedicated to nurturing love and compassion for all creation. Our Lady of the Prairies’ vision is to see a world in which people individually and collectively, through their prayers, thoughts, words and actions, achieve peace and freedom. For more information, please visit their website at www.ourladyfoundation.org.
Saskatchewan Corporate Partners
Teen Challenge Saskatchewan is grateful for the corporate partners who value our contribution to the community and support this organization with employee volunteerism and financial or in-kind donations.
Our Corporate Sponsors Are: